What makes me decide to write again? Nothing else.. bosan.. Imagine I am immobile.. at least for 6 weeks.. my leg is on cast.. semua ni gara2 main netball, injured my tendon...there u go.. after about 2 months I walked like terhenjut2 dr. confirmed that my tendon was torn.. what the &*(%$.. His advice, to go for a surgery to reconstruct my tendon.. at first I was ok. but later I was not convinced. Why surgery... !! I talked to pakar psychology, pakar orthopedic and maybe pakar sakit puan at the same time :P professor dr. Gunalan , he adviced me to seek 2nd opinion. Since I have an appointment with my gynea at Pantai Medical Bangsar, he also said the same.. seek 2nd opinion if I am not convinced with the surgery. Went to see orthopedic specialist at Pantai for a 2nd opinion, the moment he saw the injury, he said..well no choice...but surgery .. arghhhhhhh stress.. dah la dekat nak raya ni..
Finally on 27th. August 09, I had a surgery at SJMC. It's on my 10th wedding anniversary day.. !! The surgery was ok.. but the post surgery really drives me crazy.. They put my leg on cast.. !! I dont know how long I can stand.. but masuk 3rd day..i dah rasa nak mengamuk..:(
Before The Surgery..
Post Surgery.. My Cast leg..:(
Thanks for the lovely flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment