Saturday, September 5, 2009

Follow Up Treatment

Went to see my orthopedic Dr. for follow up treatment.. I already prepared my script to convince the Dr. to remove my cast or at least cut it off whatever above the knee. Damn heavy and I almost couldnt move my leg at all.
The nurse called me to the treatment room, while was waiting outside, I asked the nurse why the Dr. called me to the treatment room. The nurse said.. Dr. kata nak remove cast.. I was so happy with the answer eventhough but I also was not convinced.
Well. Dr. finally came.. and asked how's my leg etc.. Dr.. My leg is fine.. I dah tak rasa sakit.. but the cast really drives me crazy.. I started my drama minggu ini.. Dr..My stomach cant bear the pressure.. Sometimes ada spotting..bla bla bla.. I'm worried about my preganancy bla bla bla..after 10 minutes of Drama minggu ini.. he gave me the answer.. " I'm sorry but it is impossible for me to remove your cast. I think you should see or refer to your gynea if you're worry about your pregnancy.. Oh tidak..rasa macam gelas crystal jatuh ke lantai and pecah berderai.. hancur luluh hati..

The dr. finally remove the cast.. but actually just a small portion where the surgery was done.. just to see the scar..itu jer????? Sakitnya hati...!! and lepas tu cuci and tutup balik.. he said the scar is dry and look fine.. I sempat tengok my scar.. Ya Allah so ugly macam jahitan kat guni beras.. lepas ni memang kakiku dah tak cantik dah..oh tidakkkkkkkkk!! My hubby yang duk kat kerusi tepi tu sempat cakap.. tak payah la fikir nak pakai skirt lagi.. about time to pakai labuh2 etc.. perli la tu.....!

After 1st attempt of convincing the Dr. tak menjadi.. I tried another round.. this time I told him this cast affects me badly.. I feel depressed, feel like banging my head to the wall etc.. Dr. senyum jer.. that's normal.. people like you takkan tahan.. but try for the sake of your leg to be properly functioned again. But his final words, if your concern about the pregnancy I will see you again next week and see if I can cast you from knee below..Gosh..rasa ada la harapan sikit bila Dr. cakap macam tu or at least it gives me some hope that I wont be like this for another 5 weeks!!


half of the cast has been removed after I "berdrama" depan doctor.

No comments: